Saturday, July 23, 2011

Baseball Game?

For me, summer is not summer until I've seen a baseball game. My summer is rapidly coming to a close (I go back to work August 9th and get kids the 16th) so I want to get something on the books. I was wondering if anyone else is interested in making a trip to KC to see a baseball game a life group event. I originally thought Royals, but Darci said yesterday that she's heard T-Bones games are more fun and less expensive, and both sound good to me. Has anyone ever been to one?

Here is what I could find online in the way of pricing and you can find their schedule here. Looks like they have games at 7:05 Friday, August 12 and Saturday, August 13. They also have a game that Sunday, August 14 at 5:05 if we'd rather do an earlier game. We could also open it up to the other life group...?

What do you guys think?

5 comments:

  1. the only night that would work for us definitively is a friday night. t-bones games aren't too bad, unless you're sitting on the sunny side of the stadium. but legends (and cabela's) is across the parking lot in case of extreme boredom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JD, I'm sensing you aren't a baseball person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am, as long as i can see what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds fun! We would be up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunday the 14th is a Baptism Sunday, so that day is out. Let's try to stick with our original Friday - that would be the 12th. Sound good?

    ReplyDelete